UNDER OFFER via Openn Negotiation
Openn Negotiation is an auction that is conducted online and is available to all qualified buyers allowing for flexible terms such as subject to finance (pending Seller approval).
The Final Bidding Stage has come to an end and the property is now UNDER OFFER.
Contact Carmel Puttyfoot 0408 173 822 for further information regarding the Openn Negotiation process.
Set on a generous 558sqm allotment (approx.) on a little travelled no-through road, this original but far from ordinary home is set to deliver all the benefits of an appreciating family-focused pocket of Epping, where the happy vibes just keep growing.
Whether you are entertaining, feeding the family, or discussing your future plans, you will appreciate the free-flowing layout that has the kitchen overlooking the family meals, seamlessly transitioning through to the spacious lounge. Whatever the event, the chef will always be a part of it!
With the main bedroom with ensuite and three further bedrooms sharing the family bathroom, it offers plenty of scope for future extension or enhancement while presenting the perfect blank canvas for creative renovators. (STCA)
Did we mention?
* Hybrid timber floors to lounge and bedrooms
* Glossy floor tiles to kitchen and family meals
* Paved alfresco space bathed in northern sun
* Gas heating complementing Evaporative cooling
* Bus at the end of the street
* A minutes walk to Meadow Glen Primary. The kids will never be late again
* Around the corner from the local shop, so Friday nights, fish and chips will still be hot by the time you get home
* Moments to Greenbrook Village
* Just a few minutes drive to South Morang station and the shopping, dining and entertainment options of Westfield
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd ("the Company") and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.